The training on secure software development emphasizes software architectures and security to enable participants to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for developing web applications that are resistant to the most recent cyber threats.
Who is it suitable for?
Cybersecurity experts, system administrators, web application developers, SOC experts, and SOC managers.
Basic TCP/IP and network knowledge.
Certificate and achievements:
UITSEC International Participation Certificate and basic knowledge of web application security.
- Introduction to Software Security
- Use and purpose
- Real-life examples
- Secure Web Application Software
- OWASP Top 10
- Overview of OWASP Software Assurance Maturity Model (SAMM)
- Business Logic Errors in Web Applications
- Authentication Problems in Web Applications
- Authorization Problems in Web Applications
- Session Problems in Web Applications
- Web Application Logging Errors
- Source Code Analysis